I wish I could play electric guitar just like the others. I like those kind of feeling when playing guitar! I wish I could play some rock songs which I like using guitars!
But they're all just a dream...With the current financial problems my father and mother's facing, I wouldn't dare to even voice my opinion out. That would cost at least few thousands if I wan to get myself graduate, or whatever...
So I could only consider about it when I'm working. What I worry is that I don't have sufficient time to do so, cause if I successful pass all my Acca examinations, I'd be an accountant which is quite busy throughout the whole day, especially when near the end of financial year.
Haiz...I hope I can play some extremely and uber awesome songs like 'Eiyuu' by Doa. It just so nice by hearing those guitars sounds.
T_T