Within Temptation

The Forsaken

The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..

Credit: anotakuami

Chatbox






Friends

  • BoA
  • JJ
  • Sibeh Sien
  • Adelee Ho
  • Adeline
  • Carmen Lu
  • Christine Ang
  • Ching Yong
  • Daniel Andrew
  • De Min
  • Donnovan
  • Donut
  • Eileen
  • Guo Xiang
  • Hao Zhi
  • Hoh Geap
  • Hui Ting
  • James Jack
  • Joyce Ding
  • Kacy Lam
  • Kah Yean
  • Leeza
  • Lok Soon
  • Mary Koh
  • Mr. Marcus
  • Mr. Jay
  • Munn Sing
  • Phynaz
  • Pei Ting
  • Pey Xen
  • Sharee Ch'ng
  • Sheng Yuan
  • Sher Huey
  • Siu Hong
  • Suan Li
  • Sui Yuan
  • Sze Ming
  • Tatt Hoong
  • Vern Yen
  • Wee Ven
  • William Heng
  • Yee Phing
  • Yong We
  • Yi Lian
  • Yue Ying

  • Archives


    [ February 2006 ]
    [ March 2006 ]
    [ April 2006 ]
    [ May 2006 ]
    [ June 2006 ]
    [ July 2006 ]
    [ August 2006 ]
    [ September 2006 ]
    [ October 2006 ]
    [ November 2006 ]
    [ December 2006 ]
    [ January 2007 ]
    [ February 2007 ]
    [ March 2007 ]
    [ April 2007 ]
    [ May 2007 ]
    [ June 2007 ]
    [ July 2007 ]
    [ August 2007 ]
    [ September 2007 ]
    [ October 2007 ]
    [ November 2007 ]
    [ December 2007 ]
    [ January 2008 ]
    [ February 2008 ]
    [ March 2008 ]
    [ April 2008 ]
    [ May 2008 ]
    [ June 2008 ]
    [ July 2008 ]
    [ August 2008 ]
    [ September 2008 ]
    [ October 2008 ]
    [ November 2008 ]
    [ December 2008 ]
    [ January 2009 ]
    [ February 2009 ]
    [ March 2009 ]
    [ April 2009 ]
    [ May 2009 ]
    [ June 2009 ]
    [ July 2009 ]
    [ August 2009 ]
    [ September 2009 ]
    [ October 2009 ]
    [ December 2009 ]
    [ January 2010 ]
    [ February 2010 ]
    [ March 2010 ]
    [ April 2010 ]
    [ January 2011 ]
    [ May 2011 ]

    Counter


    Leo


    67% Leo

  • Groundbreaking Thinker (GT)

  • Tsubasa's Corner


    Credit: ~Momoko-Asuka

    Credit: koinogen

    Thursday, July 20, 2006

    Humans Like to Lie to Themselves



    Why? Why does human like to do it even though they know they're cheating themselves? They know they'd do better than that, but with some lame excuses such as 'I couldn't do it', 'I'm shy', 'Forget about it, I'll fail' etc.
    They're just stupid reasons which they gave themselves just to avoid the problems. Why?

    The first reaction humans will normally do when they face some hard time with their problems is avoiding them. I know not everyone's like that, but partial or quite a number of them are behaving so. Why can't even them just try to conquer their fear and prevail?

    Humans aren't perfect, and the reasons we are born in this world is to accumulate our experience in learning. Learning is not only included studies, but also our attitude, and learn a lot things more. We could learn morale values and enchance ourselves with them to be a better human, and proceed with our lives. We shall not give up when we meet any blockages, but try our best to face it. It's the result that matters only, but did we tried our best is important too. After we tried, we won't regret in the future that why don't we attempt on doing that previously.

    A few examples.
    Normally, when a guy has a crush on her (normally for shy type people), they'll always just give some pretty stupid reasons like, 'My mind will turn blank when I face her, so I can't talk with her.'
    Yeah right, I can frankly tell you that I'm used to be one of them. But let's think deeper. Analyzed from the sentence, we can found that he can't have a normal conversation with the girl he likes; that's mean he can't communicate or hardly. Let's make some forecasting; if he's so lucky or fortunate to have a opportunity with her, how are they gonna make the relation last long? Nothing to talk means not communicating, and it'll directly links to breakup easily. Being together, the most important factor is can communicate well; and if it isn't there, what's the point being together?
    So what should he do? Of course bring his courage out and take some actions. I mean not proposing or voicing out his feelings to her, but to approach her to start communicating. You are a boy, aren't you? Treat her just like a friend, and never thought of even you like her when you're having a conversation with her.
    ***You know Malaysian girls are famous for their passive-ness (not all of course), and it's up to we boys to take actions rather than waiting for them?
    Anyone agrees?

    Next, there's a common game which quite famous nowadays, for few consecutive years, which is DotA. When I first thought about it, I'd grieve about the matter of leavers. Why are them just so fear of losing? Lose is a way of gaining experience and make you become better. The pros DID lose a TON of times before they reach their standards, and without those experience, they won't be themselves nowadays! What's the relation about the title? Leaving means that you cheat (not those kind of cheat you mean but is lying to yourself that all matters are being settled after leaving). In the end, you cheat no one other than yourself. You just think that if you have quit and you won't need to admit that you lost, or whatever. Why can't just continue till the end of the game, so that the spirit of the game won't be break? I don't understand...

    I really regret for the chances I had lost. But I won't allow the past to conquer me. I'll try my best to face it, and until one day I'll be...be able to surpress it. So whoever who reads this, I hope you can absorb my meaning...
    I like being human sometimes cause I enjoy learning the world rather than studying, lolx! The process of learning is fun, but it might be painful sometimes. We have our own heart, and if we strengthen them enough, nothing could hurt us much, especially darkness.
    I'm just voicing out my thoughts, no offence though...


    "Don't let the darkness take you..." Himeya Jun from Nexus Series.
    "Don't give up (Akidamema in Japanese or whatever)..." Komon Kazuki from Nexus Series.
    These I'll transfer into next or few future posts...They're meaningful values I learnt from something you all thought are childish or stupid. I think I might need rewatch the whole series which is 37 episodes all over again in order to recall every bits I've learnt there, haha.


    So humans out there, stop lying to yourself. Be yourself, be a man! Grab your chances, before they're gone!

    Waiting for your arrival @ 1:30 AM