Feeling lonely, being left out...
And it's already 4 and a half bloody months after that...Im terriblely missing those time having conversation with someone...
Life is so boring sometimes when you have nothing to do and being lonely...No one cares you (maybe?), and live in your own world. I'm introverted, but I wish every of my friends would care and being sensitive to me (so that sometimes I've no need to notify them about this). But that's a dream after all. I can't control other human's thoughts though.
Something I've imagined today in the car while I am still conscious. I saw something sweet and what I'm looking forward to, and also the sentence which cheer me up slightly. Bah, but that won't be a realitly. Maybe I should live in my own fantasy world, dreaming of the special someone everyday. Sound foolish, but I doubt most of my dreams are about her (although I cant remember even a single dream about her. Those which I remembered are either about her, or nightmares; it's just uncommon for dreaming about other things, other than review about some special events happened on the current day).
Recently, I've lost control over my feelings and emotions easily. I think because of that I've pissed someone off and caused him/her or maybe them. I had annoyed them, and indirectly hurts them too. I'm sorry for what I had done.
1 month plus more and it'd be September, a memorable and a perhaps to be sad month. A lot of important persons to me included my mother, brother, one of my very old friend, my pet sis, 'her', and quite a few more friends...Gosh, I don't know how shall I survive that month...
Anyway, I shall end. I don' know what should I write anymore...
Still loving you, I must admit...But I'm in the process of forgetting you, everything about you; purifying my mind, purging away those sad emotions that lie within. So, I pray for my success, and looking forward to that day I'd brainwash myself just for the sake of myself...