Read the rows of text blow...
***
jz stoppin by if my annoyningness really makes u piss off like wat u have said earlier anyway, guessed bcauz u mistaken me dee. d reason i annoy u n nudge u is to chat n know u more. anyway since u r a busy guy. sorry. go ahead n block me then =) hope i didnt make a wrong judgement on u.i hope the reason why u entertain me last time before jj's concert isnt becauz u want my tickets. dat's somethin called betrayal. ......... take k la..=P ***
Haha, very funny. If I knew this would happen, I won't accept 'his' offer to this concert even though how desperate I am. Dignity is far more important that this, and who cares.
That's just his lame excuse for nudging cause of want to chat with someone. Not every likes that, and he just doesn't care others feelings at all. It's just reminding me of one of those previous events.
Betrayal, he said. Does he knows what's a real betrayal calls and feels? I doubt that he doesn't know.
Go ahead and hate me. I'm happy of being myself, and if you can't accept it; just don't give a damn about me. Who cares what you think, idiot.