Oh yeah, or I should've sigh...
As the title highlighted, my doom and suffering had just started this monday. So there start the four deadly papers, P6-P9, and the killer papers, P7 & P8. Gosh, I really don't know how am I going to pass them.
And, I feel like being left out. I thought I'd be happier getting to college, but I was wrong after all. Instead of that, I think I felt like being lonely, or something similiar to that...
I should claim myself as those introverted. It suits me with no doubts. I like being with a group of people and friends, but not always. I'll easily feel left out, and what-so-ever.
Enough of crap, I'm going there to study, not for chit-chatting. Even if I'm alone, I should strive until the end.
Hope I'll do well, or I should say I'll do my best. I don't wish I'll fail any of those papers, lolx...