These few weeks, I've been feeling kinda sucky...The more I attend those classes in my college, the more of these kind feelings occur in my heart. Why it is happening?
It's not because of studies problems (although it's really exhausting for me to stay focus in the class for 6 consecutive hours with some short breaks), but it is because of my ownself. It just like I'm being left out by the crowd, and become a lone ranger. That's mean, I feel like I'm just being pushed and ignored from the community.
Few months ago, I'd be chatting with my college mates almost everyday; teasing, joking, and laughing with them. But sadly, I think they disappear nowadays (probably being busied with the studies). And so, I resumed my old work, that's playing game like insane (as I said before, you wouldn't want to know how long I spent my time playing games). Of course, I'm not playing alone. I'm enjoying my every moments with my buddies wihch we can't see each other everyday like last time.
Grr...The more I type, the more I feel sucky. I think I know the reason of, but I won't reveal it out. I'm a good secret keeper, and you wouldn't believe how many secrets are being shaded behind me. Haha...Just don't pity me. I'm playing a psychic or whatever it called with you all, which is digging the pitiness from you all, do you believe it?
Furthermore, I'm envious and full with hatred. I'll easily hate someone, and...ah, I don't know how should I explain it. *scratching head*
So, I'm an evil and terrible guy...
***As a note, I'd like to clarify that I really HATE (isn't dislike) the word 'whatever'. It was a killing word which had pierced my heart once, ya know. There's a few more, but I don't think they'll be used frequently...
So, I should continue my life like this as long as I won't fail in my exams...
I should've stay happy, but why? I don't know...It leads me to a bad beginning of my second half year of life in Sunway UC. I always advise my friend not to look backward but forward; but now I think I should protest what I had said for just a few moment. I wish I could be back to the time when I was young (without anything to worry about).
Is it so nice if human never grows older and stay in the childhood or teenage forever? I wish! I'm sure I'd be a 'big children' even after my teen age.
Anyway, it's just another boring articles. Now I'm gonna go to sleep or else I'll get my head being chopped off mercilessly by someone...