Everyone is born with a pair of eyes and ears, along with a nose and mouth (I mean most of them, except for those unlucky ones...)
I'm quite happy, or slightly unfortunate because I've not-well functioning nose while I was born. Why am I saying that? Some of my friends complain that why am I breathing so loud? WHY? WHY?
I don't wish I'd be like that though. This is mainly because of like what I said, my nose isn't functioning properly. In some occasions, I can't breathe normally (e.g. one side of my nose is like stuck by something, I can't suck air through it. So there's left a 200% job for the one beside it to do its job...)
My parents tried to get me cure from this kind of...I think I should call it nose sensitive; but they failed though. I had failed too much until eventually I gave up on giving any more tries.
So, I wish I would have a normal nose like the others. Sometimes it's really tiring breathing in hard...
Other than that, I'm quite or slighly proud that cause one among three of those (eyes, ears, and nose) are functioning almost perfectly. I'm not wearing spectacles even though I've been facing computer from day till night/midnight since Standard 4 (freaking unbelievable...).
Lastly, about my ears...I'm quite sad about it. Just recently, I've been informed or receiving a complaint from my friends.
Why can't you lower your voice down?I wish. For me, I hear my voice and that's the standard and usual voice (which doesn't sound loud or soft for me). But people out there always saying that I'm talking loudly. I start feeling suspicious whether that my ears are having problems or not too? Even when hearing songs, sometimes my brother's so angry that he can't even sleep with the low voice speaker switched on.
My mom tried to drag me to pay a visit to some specialist but I declined it without doubts. I'm just too afraid that all of them might turn out to be just a word -
over sensitive.
You all might think that I'm a fool and should give it a try. I've tried it once, and the doctor found that my inner side of my ears' are in red, and gave me some medicines. I take them as the doctor advised, and eventually they didn't make a change though.
I'm wondering...
People out there, there are a lot who didn't possesses such a perfect (or a normal) body like us. You all should take care of yourself; they're permanent and once they're gone, that's mean forever...
Take care of your health, that come first before anything...