Yeah, I used to play this game before for around half a year. I'm not really going to explain how bizzare and awesome this game is, but I just plan to recall some friends which I've met through this game.
At first, through the game I've met Karin, one of my current pet sis. Without someone's help, which is my pet bro's help, Bunny, this all won't happen. So they two are both important figures to me...
I think I might have explained the things before for at least once before, and now I shall proceed to the others.
I used to be in a guild name 'Kingdom Hearts' (Yeah, the game in ps2...). I've never regret of joining it cause I've found a lot of awesome friends there.
At first, it's Speedy. The mighty and wise leader of us. Although he's just a form four guy that time, but he treats everyone of us just like normal friends, without abusing his leader's ability, lol.
Under the intelligence leader, there lies a lot fellow members. I'm one of them, along with my friend Hiyuki, pet bro & pet sis Bunny and Karin. Still there are a few more which I must mention here...
They're LeeZiLong (Water Warrior), SouZero (Fire Warrior), Cowboy (Earth Warrior), Me of course (Fire Mage), My wife - lmao just joking, my second char Lilangel (Water Healer), Psmaxx (Wind Warrior), Eplipswich - he has 2 characters (Earth Warrior) & (Wind Mage)...
I remember, the teamwork does applies to everyone of us. We do quest together, fight together, and maybe die together? LOL...It was so funny, and still the feeling of being together is so nice...
I don't really have much time to communicate with them since I left after no long I've overgone the 'Darkness Week'. After I've left, I gave my account to Hiyuki, and let him manage them. I did relogin to Ts sometime (rarely) after that just to spend some time with the others again. Recalling about them really make me feel happy because I've such a lot friends there. Although we all might be different in ages, and countries (Some of them are in Singapore, while some in other state in Malaysia), but I'm sure we could still talk and being friends, right!
I'll try my best to talk with you all if I have the chance. Friends forever, okay?