Lol, what a silly title it is. What I mean is a long 2 months holiday's going end for me, and I'm gonna suffer for attending a total of 24 hours of class (maybe not that torturing though).
Should I be happy or sad? Suddenly, I don't feel like going back, lol...
Been through a lot these two months. One main thing is I've just resumed my old interest, which is playing mmorpg online. I've chosen Water Margin Online since some of my friends' playing, and maybe I'll pick some time out spending them on Warcraft III Battlenet (my account's going expire, I think), or Ragnarok Online - Private Server.
Too much boasting, I shall cut them off.
I've watched some brief part of some special 'anime' or 'show', and I was touched (not going to reveal them out). They gave me some slightly inspiration in continuing my duty on editing my story which I've abandon for quite some time cause I'm playing game most of the time.
People out there, my college mates, I wish there would be someone would sincerely finish reading them and giving me some reviews about what I should correct and what's nice. It's a really great source of motivation to keep pushing me to work on that story.
Yeah, why I choose playing online game? You all should be shocked with my gameplay duration in a day. It's from the morning (around 9-12pm) until midnight (around 2-6am). Insane, right? But that wasn't for me. You know, while playing game it could easily melted my mind into the world, while abandoning the reality (especially forgetting someone, and sorrows).
1 more week till college reopens, and what should I do throughout these few days?
Awesome songs - still those soundtrack from ultraman's series. rOFL
***There's something which I wanted to write; but sadly I can't even recall a single related stuff to that now.