Haha, let me tell you all a funny story of mine when I was young.
I used to watch some of those Ultraman(s) series when I was young. The most exiciting one is Tiga's and Dyna's. By hearing the word 'Ultraman' you all will think of something. Most of those people out there who's watching this would love the part the Ultraman's fighting with those monstrosities.
Yeah, it is indeed fun, but still some kind of boring (always end with the good wins). But for Tiga and Dyna series, I found that they're not highlighted on that. Morale values again...
The most important thing that I learn from Shin Asuka (Dyna's human form) is a spirit that never gives up. He's a goofball, and yet he's quite cool when he's serious. Furthermore, he's so humour (as if he keeps on doing funny and silly stuffs on his fellow friends. i.e. fake death, LOL)
Enough of that...
Other than the storyline, I found that some of the songs from Ultraman's series are Aweseome. I really meant it, and I'm going to highlight a few of those nice songs out here.
Tiga's seriesOpening theme : Take Me Higher - V6 Closing theme : Brave Love, TIGA - Earth Defense TeamDyna's seriesOpening theme : Ultraman Dyna - Masaaki EndouClosing theme : Only You Do I Wish to Protect - Bunmei NakajimaAdditionalGaia's seriesOpening theme : Ultraman Gaia! - Masayuki Tanaka, Kazuya OkadaThey're nice songs, especially Dyna's ending theme, Only You Do I Wish to Protect. It really gives you those kind of feelings that you thought. Whoever who wants their songs, can ask me for it. I'm willing to share them with the others.
Here's a pic for the band V6; they sung Take Me Higher

One of them is starring as the main char in Tiga's series...
And here he is...

Hiroshi Nagano starring Daigo
He used to be one of my idol before (sound silly, haha...)
Credits for Dyna's series:

Takeshi Tsuruno .... Super GUTS Member Shin Asuka/Ultraman Dyna
You'll really laugh the hell out with his silly acting in the series...I remember he does a silly thing which makes me laughed till I've a bad aching on my stomach, which I'm not gonna reveal here ;P

Risa Saito .... Super GUTS Member Ryo Yumimura
This gal, she's quite cute I think? But she's also another support caster which have a really funny and yet touching chemistry with Asuka.
The ending of Dyna's series is very touching (for me, of course). Asuka sacrifices himself just for the sake of saving the girl he likes. Before he vanquishes, he manages to tell her a few words, which is 'It is you who I want to protect' or something similiar to that. That was touching. Furthermore after Asuka disappears, he meets back with his own father (his father lost mysteriously in some incident, and left him all alone. =/ poor Asuka...). The two drive their own planes head right deeper into some source of light...
I don't really know how to explain, but it is really indeed touching...Sacrificing for the one you love...
Sounds silly isn't it? Sometimes even now I wish I could rewatch the whole series, and I might learn more stuffs since I've a more mature thoughts and can analyze things better.