Okay, is it love that wonderful? I thought of that before, and for me, it seems like the cons more than pros in a great number...
Let's see, there are 3 friends of mine; two males and one single female. Let's name the two boys A & B, while the girl's X.
Mr A has a crush on girl X for quite some long time, and until a few months later, the same things happen to Mr B.
A is those quiet, shy type guys, and he's kinda hard to express himself to girls; whereas B is hot type guys (I mean good in communicating, and seems like good in flirting too...). The relationship between they both are B's better with her compared to A (physically, but I don't know whether there is anything happens in between).
I've tried a few times in convincing Mr A for working hard, and I don't know they success or not. I'm afraid that I might become annoying and disturbed A's thoughts by keep on bugging him just like what a fly does.
Anyway, I do pity A and I wish him being with X more than B. Both are my friends, but I'm just kind of...selfish for thinking like that. Love is the things between both party, and we outsiders can't do much other than observing them.
But realities are indeed cruel...The winner stays; while the loser will be vanquished. The decision of the girl might be able to change the fate of the two guys, but I hope they'll still be the same even though that happens; being friends just like usual, and their friendship won't be ruined.
For conclusion, love triangle sux...The stanza 'Winner stays, loser vanquishes' is the worst after all. You all might says the loser will not lose everything, and they can still be friends like usual. Yeah, but still they'll be at least slightly hurt...Nevermind, nothing much to say...
Mr A and B, good luck...