Haha, I'm such a fool. I thought it was going to be fun in organizing a party, and inviting the others. I had made at least 50 phone calls to quite a huge number of people (I know, even I also feel that I'm annoying to phone one people minimum for 2 times, and can up to 4 times). Yeah, I try to be a responsible organizer, but it all turns out to be just a joke.
Sf2 forever? I doubt that now...
You all hear this? This is Sze Ming's 18th birthday party, and WE'RE SUPPOSE TO BE those who make a party for him, BUT NOT HE ORGANIZE a party and invite us to his house, GET IT? Furthermore, he has invited you all guys and girls out there sincerly, not wanting you all to wish him a birthday only, but as a memorable gathering among classmates. Just such a simple request you all couldn't understand?
And one more thing, the birthday boy's going to pay for all the foods and hope you all could enjoy yourself to the max, but WTF? Some of you just say that we're just gonna travel that far for just a single dinner? Not a lot people I know there (a.k.a. stranger) and I think I won't be going...Or even saying that you've something to do and couldn't attend?
Nah, they're just lame excuses. What is more important than a birthday party of someone which is once a year only? Can't just delay them slightly later?
Retard...Sux...Aweful...
Let me highlight something. Even Adelee who knows no one other than me and brother ming, also going to attend that party (Yeah, blur girl I'm really proud of you ^^). So, with this fact, could you all still deny anything?
I know I may sound slightly sarcastic, or even rude. But I just can't stand it...Sf2, 10th of October, haha...Let us see whether did anyone remember about that. I doubt that...
I'm really dissapointed...
Still at the least, guys in sf2 are seriously better than a lot of girls out there. With just once time asking, they'll just simply agree. That's what I like being one of the male in the class. I'm not saying all girls sux too, but some of them are nice...
Nevermind, forget about what I'm saying.
Anyway, let me wish you a happy birthday right here, sze ming.
Happy 18th Birthday