There are a number of things which I really scare off in this world. But this time, I'll just say one of them. They're included fish, spiders, and a few more. The one which I've chosen is fish...
Did anyone feel weird about this before? Why would I scare of fish. I didn't meant I scare those kind fish which is still alive, but what I scare is about eating fish...
After clarifying this, you all should have already guessed the cause of fearing already. Yeah...When I was young, around 5 to 8 years old, I've been terribly choked by fish's bone. I was so young and it was an unforgetable experience, which I almost shake my hand with Grim Reaper. You all should know that when a special event which happened to you during your childhood, it'll affect you a lot!
Ever since that, I don't really dare to eat fish, or those kind of fish which full with bones. Whenever I'm eating fish and something sharp pierced or touched my tongue, I'll surely spit them out without any delay. I really don't dare to take the risk anymore. Maybe it's just seems childish to outsider, but it meant a lot to me!
Sometimes I was force to eat it, and I'll be extremely careful then. By the way, people always say fish is good for health. Who doesn't know that. I'll eat, but the quantity is lesser than anyone, for sure.
Actually, this is kinda a crap post after all. Anyway, feel better by telling it out. Enough of story telling about the thing I scare, and I should end it, right now. ;P