Actually, this single article is for me, to expose something out from my heart! ARGHHH...Ooi Wyn Yan, I wanted to deliver a punch onto your stomach. Just don't keep on like this, you look disasterous in this kind of conditions...
He is, yeap, a strong guy, possible strong than I am (maybe I'm just a weakling and can't compete with him after all)...Something's gone wrong with him! Today, instead of staying class normal, he skipped the class, loitered around the college, doing nothing...He only went back during the last 2 hours of class, and ended up with a sad face, seems to be extremely down...Gosh, I don't know what had happened to him; but I can simply guessed out what he's thinking. Because of a single word, LOVE, again.
Darn it, the stupidity of the LOVE had causes mayhem to someone again. I can't stand on seeing this happen to someone else. He's someone who simply taught me that the I'm not that worst in the world. There are still lots more who endured and experienced sadder, or worse case than mine. He is the one, who taught me a lot of thing. I don't know what I'm saying, but I could feel that I've a special bond to him when we just meet (don't misunderstand plz...Friends kind bond, not what those evil and spooky things popping out in your mind, and stop poppycocking <-rofl, so funny man this word...) I just don't know, just feeling that he's my special friend, or the one I wish I could tell him everything...Never mind, they're just plain crapping after all. Back to the topic, I've not a clue of what's going on to him, and I don't want to know them either. I just want him to return to his old self, forgetting all his pain...One thing, it's better to share your pain with someone, you'll feel better. If you keep them within yourself too long, you'll ended up with a kind of sick, which...my father has...and I may have a little bit of this kind sickness...(I don't know what's the name in english, and "You(1) Wat(4) Zheng(2)" is it's cantonese name). I just don't know what to say, my mind is messed up, since I too have a bad thought floating around my mind, today...
A few days ago, about her friend told me something. It bothered me almost everytime ever since that second...I can't stop myself from thinking about her, while she starts to appear in my mind subconciously. Eventually, I tried to sms her at the morning. Waited and waited for approxiamately 2 hours...None of her reply is to be found. So painful...I've not talked to her for...at least 1 month, wait let me check the actual date I last talk with her. Yeah, around 1 month indeed. I miss the time we can talk...Darn it, Darn it, Darn it...Why must I love you again, and betrayed my feelings and thoughts. I WANT TO LOVE NO ONE...Please, when can I'll be permitted to leave this deadly, love pit...
Who cares...My case is just a simple case compared to Wyn Yan. If you hear it, wake up! If you can't, I'll surely lay my fist on you to slam you to conscious state. Just for the sake of your friends or for yourself, do it...You know they worry about you so much?
Why am I so about his thing? Once before, I've the same thought of his right now. I thought that the world is full with darkness, and everything is ended. At that time, my precious friend, came and hit me on the chest/stomach. It doesn't hurt much me much, but I do wake me up. I feel so thank and grateful for him to do so. After all, I found that the most precious thing in this cruel world is friendship, indeed. Love is nothing compared to friendship. Even love itself need to pass the stage of friendship in order to advance any further. You hear it, Wyn Yan? Friend! Even can't be lovers, just be a friend, at least. You can be her secret admirer, who cheer and assist her whenever she needs, or just pray for her safety every day. Love, doesn't means that you'll need to be with her. Love is a magical item of feeling which teaches you how to care someone further than friendship. Another of my friend told me this, and this causes me to love 'her' for around, and going to be one yeat already. To clarify, I've never really confess to her about my feeling, and whatever...
Before I end this article, Wyn Yan...Leave the pit of suffering. I've no the rights of scolding and pointing out your wrongs. Just...Don't be like how you look today...