Harh...I've been such a fool, since I never really communicate with them when I have the chance to do so. Until now, I still didn't know them much, and the same happens to them too. Sf2's buddies, sad...Those which I really know them well is around 50% or less than that. Whenever I browsed friendster's friends pages, this type of feelings will surely make their appearances. It's just like, I doesn't deserve a friend rank with them.
Sad thing huh? Haiz, really feeling regret already. Maybe I just didn't suit to be in a large community; what I should be with is myself. Haha, you all may say that I'm foolish, but I'm know myself quite well although I can't penetrate my own mind much. My thinking's really weird, whenever I feel I'm not needed within a community, I'll just vanquish myself automaticly.
Gosh, where did I went...Really sad about it, and I don't know how am I'm going to face them in the future. There'll be a gathering soon, next month. That will be a time which I'll have some chances to take a short glance at my old buddies.
But still after all, to everyone who's an ex-Sf2, I did miss you all and the time we had in the classroom; so noisy, but full with laughter and joy. That's one of my precious memories, and I will not forget you all.
~* Hail to all the almighty eX sF2-ians *~