This...this is a song written by Jay; though he's not the main singer of this song, but he has sing it anyway...
To recall, it's an extremely meaningful song to me; not just only meaningful cause of it's touching lyrics, it's also due to...it's sent by an important 'someone' to me. This is the first, and maybe only song she had sent to me, other than those english songs of hanson, david usher etc...
I don't know why, whenever I heard this song, I feel so darn freaking sad. And still, I like this song...What is this...Maybe it's just since the single melody she sent to me, and I've nothing to recall which happened between me and her. This is the only thing which can give me direct link to her.
http://www.ncfz.com/UploadFile/2006-4/200643192849561.mp3 -this is the direct link to download jay's version...
http://wma3.520music.com/20060312/520yyq/392/8.Wma -while this one to the guy which name 刘?宏 sing...
Anyway, it's a really nice music; nothing bad just for dling them, so just try to click on the link and download, then hear it out...