Love and FriendshipYou're the one, whom I love,
Who once drew me out of darkness.
We talked, we laughed, and we teased each other,
But at the end they’re just memories of mine...
I miss the old day when we're still like that,
Whenever you say something funny,
They meant everything to me.
And now, where do they disappear to?
Nothing’s left, other than a sealed mouth of yours,
And you won’t answer anything came out from me.
A conversation with you doesn’t have a different with a statue,
Or maybe, worse than that,
So lifeless, and yet soulless…
It’s painful and suffering,
Heart aches roam through my mortal body.
I can’t stop thinking about you,
And I don’t know when I’ll stop.
Ever since I injected you into my life,
I can't remove you from my mind,
No matter how hard I tried.
You had been tied to my heart,
By an unbreakable bond, I think.
No matter how hard I tried,
My efforts are all in vain.
I can’t break the bond,
And also the feelings of mine to you...
I thought I'm the saddest among everyone,
No one could bear the same pain.
Without light, lost in the world darkness,
And there he appears,
Telling me something important,
A pure and meaningful morale value :-
A lot people possesses worse fate than mine,
And I shouldn't be sad.
Take a look around the world,
And you'll notice it.
Yes, he's right.
I finally realized,
The sky is wide and broad,
A little pain consist of a very small part of it,
And couldn’t match with the larger pain outside,
Which I should sympathize.
Now, he's one of victim,
When he faces the same problem of mine,
There comes my duty to repay his kindness,
For what he taught me.
That’s what a friend for,
Giving them a helping hand whenever they need it.
Friendship and love,
They’re both precious among humanity,
And which one is more important...
I don’t know.
If I’m given a choice to pick among the two,
I'll choose,
Friendship...