I've just posted the poem onto fictionpress.com...I hope there'll be someone out there who will support me, rofl...
This is the link to :
My fictionpress profile,
http://www.fictionpress.com/~l3g3ndWhile the poem is,
http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=2167041There are really a lot useful, and interesting, yet nice stories to be found at fictionpress.com. My favourite stories included:
-Power of Eight
http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=1239502-Queen of Glass
http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=697932&chapter=1Though I never able to finish reading Queen of Glass cause of my 'lazi-ness', but without any doubt it's an extremely interesting story. Power of Eight in the other hand, has quite touching, playful, and meaningful romance in within; with some others strong morale values. An interesting storyline included, along with a very successful 'cliff-hanger'.
There's a favourite author, my pet sis, Karin!!! =P
http://www.fictionpress.com/~firespirit44She's pro, right?
Anyway, it's up to you all to find out what story which suits your own personality, and interest. Just as a conclusion, a good source for finding stories to read.
***Someday...My story will be published there, and I wish that time will not be far from now! I want people to review my story, and tell me what they think about it.