Within Temptation

The Forsaken

The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..

Credit: anotakuami

Chatbox






Friends

  • BoA
  • JJ
  • Sibeh Sien
  • Adelee Ho
  • Adeline
  • Carmen Lu
  • Christine Ang
  • Ching Yong
  • Daniel Andrew
  • De Min
  • Donnovan
  • Donut
  • Eileen
  • Guo Xiang
  • Hao Zhi
  • Hoh Geap
  • Hui Ting
  • James Jack
  • Joyce Ding
  • Kacy Lam
  • Kah Yean
  • Leeza
  • Lok Soon
  • Mary Koh
  • Mr. Marcus
  • Mr. Jay
  • Munn Sing
  • Phynaz
  • Pei Ting
  • Pey Xen
  • Sharee Ch'ng
  • Sheng Yuan
  • Sher Huey
  • Siu Hong
  • Suan Li
  • Sui Yuan
  • Sze Ming
  • Tatt Hoong
  • Vern Yen
  • Wee Ven
  • William Heng
  • Yee Phing
  • Yong We
  • Yi Lian
  • Yue Ying

  • Archives


    [ February 2006 ]
    [ March 2006 ]
    [ April 2006 ]
    [ May 2006 ]
    [ June 2006 ]
    [ July 2006 ]
    [ August 2006 ]
    [ September 2006 ]
    [ October 2006 ]
    [ November 2006 ]
    [ December 2006 ]
    [ January 2007 ]
    [ February 2007 ]
    [ March 2007 ]
    [ April 2007 ]
    [ May 2007 ]
    [ June 2007 ]
    [ July 2007 ]
    [ August 2007 ]
    [ September 2007 ]
    [ October 2007 ]
    [ November 2007 ]
    [ December 2007 ]
    [ January 2008 ]
    [ February 2008 ]
    [ March 2008 ]
    [ April 2008 ]
    [ May 2008 ]
    [ June 2008 ]
    [ July 2008 ]
    [ August 2008 ]
    [ September 2008 ]
    [ October 2008 ]
    [ November 2008 ]
    [ December 2008 ]
    [ January 2009 ]
    [ February 2009 ]
    [ March 2009 ]
    [ April 2009 ]
    [ May 2009 ]
    [ June 2009 ]
    [ July 2009 ]
    [ August 2009 ]
    [ September 2009 ]
    [ October 2009 ]
    [ December 2009 ]
    [ January 2010 ]
    [ February 2010 ]
    [ March 2010 ]
    [ April 2010 ]
    [ January 2011 ]
    [ May 2011 ]

    Counter


    Leo


    67% Leo

  • Groundbreaking Thinker (GT)

  • Tsubasa's Corner


    Credit: ~Momoko-Asuka

    Credit: koinogen

    Wednesday, May 31, 2006

    Long-Lost Friends and Memories



    6M was the class I'm in when I was still a twelve years old naughty boys. I remembered how disasterous I was I used to be, the chaos bringing to the class until I was always canned by my class teacher frequently. It's been quite some time since now, and it's quite sweet to recall a naughty little boy I am that time.

    Of course, I'm still the same old me. Even though, I'm in the second best class, or maybe first if I decide to boast them slightly since the whole form first to third lie in my class. They're quite a lot buddies and friends which I've lost contact with ever since after that. Low Ern Tze, my primary single and best of all buddy. He's such a kind and generous guy to me, and he has been taken care and being a good friend to me since I first enter the school until I left. Six years, and after that we've lost contact. I almost cried when recall about this; I just wanted...wanted him to become back one of my friends again. I wish I could talk to him sometimes...

    Thinking of my childish-ness last time, I was just way too naughty until my class teacher need to arrange a special desk for me right in front of her in standard four. She had purposely placed the most fierce girl in the class sitting beside me, Yong Kah Ee. That was my living nightmare, I was being bullied by her, or should I say scold if I've done anything bad. I cried because of this, I think? Later, I slowly get use to it, and found that she's not that fierce (or maybe I've changed and become less naughtier). Every times after report card day, my parents will canned me cause of being complaint as a trouble maker, LOL.

    That was quite funny. And I think my standard 6's mointor, the smartest girl in the whole standard 6, Tan Eng Siew (gosh, she has a similiar name to my name, VERY similiar. My mom's Tan Siew Eng). I was always rocking my chairs with two back feets of it, while the two in front are lift high above from the ground. My teacher complaint about this to =.=. She then, before we're dismissed from the school, she wrote an article about me, 'The Rocking Chair Baby'. It was uber funny reading it, and I can't stop myself from laughing. I think almost every teachers that had taught me last time hate me...

    Being too naughty, there are three special events that taught and remind me of being such a bad boy. My right leg, on the joint there is a huge scar. It was the one I get when I was in the early standard 4. I fell down to the ground from running, and brushed my leg for quite some distance before stopping. It ended up with the ugly looking style there, until now. And there's another one, which the time of its happening unknown. I was banged by a car (serious...) when I cross the street while running on the waist. It was lucky that I didn't get hurt much unless just some bruises appear there. The last and is the scariest which I'm afraid even to recall. I don't really remember what's happening, and while I was drinking with water using the bottle, someone knocked onto me or I accidently pushed it down right into my mouth. It cut off some flesh on my...what should I call it in english? It's the gums right above everyone's tongue, and I just know that its called 'lelangit' in malay. I bleed and it was quite serious, until I was brought to the pharmacy or some sort place in the school for quick treatment. I was so scared! I thought my life's journey would end there!

    I think there's no one could tame this 'wild and naughty beast' during the years I'm in Chen Moh. But...recalling them are such a nice thing to do. I wish I wouldn't grow up and stay at that age, cause I don't want to think like a grown-up child. It's so suffering for being in my age, haunted by studies, loves, some friendship problems, family problems, and a lot of disasterous factors. I wish I can be just like a child, being naughty for my whole life.


    Nevertheless, recently a cute girl and used to be my former standard 6's classmate, See Jia added me in friendster. I'm such blur that I almost can't recognize her at the first place; but after a few more glances on her pictures she has posted, I remembered. She's still the cute girl, and might be cutier and more adorable than she was last time. The conversation with her is so funny, kacao-ing her and joking with her (today's the second days of we've our conversation, and I'm looking forward for more!). With the cute lil girl's help, I found a few more friends which I've lost, such as Mae May and Andy. Andy, I remembered he such as nice guy when he was with me since...I think standard four until six, for three years at least. When I take a look on his pictures, I found that he has grown a lot mature, and the conversation with him is far a lot matured compared to with See Jia's. I might not pour that much cold jokes on him, but still I'll do.

    Wang Pei Yin, Kan Chooi Ying. They're both Melissas in my class last time, and I'm missing them so much. Wang Pei Yin, she's just like my real sister last time, taking care of me, and I think I like being lectured by her! I wish I could find both of them. Koo Jet Ying (forgive me for wrong pronounciation), I'm missing your fierce attitude which you've unleashed to me last time, LOL. A few more, I'll refer to my class autograph book. I'll remember all of them with that! xD

    Have fun chatting with they all, cause almost everyone I know in primary are nice. I should've say that they're almost perfect if compared to secondary, which full with people which hate, criticize each others. Maybe we're just naive and childish that time, but still I think they didn't change much, all are still nice to hang out with!

    For those who're my primary friends, mind to write a comment telling me that did I changed mentally (I mean my attitude, etc)? And don't forget add me if you see this lol...The chance might be extremely slim, but at least I tried!


    This article is dedicated to all my friends, I love you all during my entire lifetime, friends forever!

    P/S:
    -Kang Lin, sorry for forgetting you although you're in the same class with me for at least three years since standard four. I'm terribly sorry for figuring it out only two days before today.
    -Tonight would be your worst nightmare, See Jia...keke...'When a Stanger Sms-ed'...

    -Li Sian, I must thank you for lecturing me nowadays, letting me learn how to think in a more mature way.
    -Woon Shian, don't forget bring your combs to everywhere!
    -Andy, let's rock baby. We shall dig out every bits of them out! ;P

    To: -
    Andy, Xian Zhiong, Fun Liang, Sau Liang, Vern Xi, Yee Cheong, Qing Huang, Tze Yang, Jun Yuan, Wey You, Ci Long, Woon Shian, Li Sian, Zhe Sian, Kuan Ling, See Jia, Mae May, Pei Ying, Chooi Yeng, Eng Siew, Hui Xian, Kang Lin, and whoever who used to be in the same class with me last time.
    Nonetheless, I shouldn't left you out, my dear friend Low Ern Tze...

    Waiting for your arrival @ 3:16 AM