I was quite a bit pissed off at the beginning two days before, just because of someone.
There it was a girl, who sms-ed asking me who am I, and why did I sms her...I tried to recall my memories, but I couldn't remember that I DID send her a single message (I didn't even see her freaking numbers once). She talked with me for just a very short while, around 5 sms. She demanded me to clarify my identity, and I do. But just before I could ask her any further thing, she already bid farewell to me, saying that it's late and she's going to sleep...I was dumbstruck when she says this, and I paid no care...
Ended up on the middle of the second day (means two days ago from now, Thursday...), almost end of my edc/efc class, she send another sms asking me knowing anyone name Daniel...Lim, I think. I said I don't know and we talked for a very short moment. I'm curious about who she is, so I ask her to clarify her own identity. She keep delays it, and eventually she says that why must she tell her name to a stranger like me...I was freaking pissed off, and then she added something making me even angrier, saying that I'm interested with HER...OH MY GOSH, she's darn PERASAAN/SENSTIVE. Furthermore, before I could voice out my anger, she already send me a next sms saying that why am I so PERASAAN. WTH!!! I almost get insane and going to call her and scold the hell out of her, but thanks to my calm will, which prevented this from happening (rofl...sounds more like boasting...). I calmely persuaded her to reveal herself, and ended up she tells me that her name is Rachel. I do not know someone with that name.
And there, she slowly calms down herself and we can talk barely...With some conversation, I found that she's just merely a form one girl...(no wonder so childish, rofl, no offence though) One more thing I get dumbstruck is, not more than 20-30 sms, she already asked me whether willing to be her 'pet' bro or not...Gosh, I really have no clue what's running within her mind. She just told me that she didn't talk/trust stranger, and now she wants a stranger to be her adopted brother? ROFL, really make me laugh like hell...INSANITY...
Later, since I'm lazy using h/p (it costs really a lot if you keep sms), so I asked her whether she has msn or not, so that if we could have a conversation for free...Then, not even a single reply. Really funny, I think that she's just still too childish for a girl, is TOO that type. Anyway, it's just her herself, nothing matters with me though. Just hope that one day she'll think wiser, or maybe I'm the one who're stupid? I don't know, HAHA...
End...Insanity...