Okay, today may be a happy day for me, after some long period of enveloped by sorrows...You know, there's not much thing which can give me this kind of feelings. This is, the precious moment reunion with my old friends.
Last time when I was quite young and around form 1, my mom sent me to a tuisyen, which located right behind my house. Just because of her decision, she had gave me one of the greatest moment in my life. There, I met a lot of good friends. All of them are very nice, and I'd never forget about them. I've been an extremely evilish, or that word's just too strong for me, I shall use naughty boy that time. I brought utter chaos and destruction to my tuisyen teacher's class; and I think that caused her (my tuisyen teacher) afraid that I'll just disturb her class.
Eventually, I think until form 1 year end, I leave that tuisyen. I kinda forget the reason. And that, I've not contact my group of friends for quite some time. I shall call them team A.
Still, I'm fated with that tuisyen, I think. I'm back at...around form 3? That time due to the persuasion from my best friend, Aaron. I'm still sticking out with my same old attitude, the desruction bringer. It only last until I've finished my Pmr examination...
Enough of history, and this is what briefly happened today...
Noon, yee ling messaged me in msn, and she called me to go for a party which soon going to be held by my ex-tuisyen teacher. I feel kinda weird in the beginning, but somehow, I went. There, I met my old friends. There are...arh, at least 6 of them. I'm so happy and delight when I can have an opportunity to talk with them once more, and nonetheless, getting the numbers to keep in touch =P.
Not really feeling like blogging now, so this is a really short post.