What does this words mean? Dictionary explains that it means behave towards somebody in a romantic or suggestive way but without serious intentions.
But still, I didn't really understand it. I've asked my friends, and asked them to give me some concrete examples. I may have understand them better, but not totally.
Why do I have sudden interest on such words? One of my friend told me that I'm flirting quite a lot girls. Gosh, I don't know I am or not. What I know is for me, I'm just teasing them most of the time. Joking with them, making them laugh, that's all. Does it counted as flirting?
The friend some more says that some of the girls hate being flirt...I thought girls like to be flirted, or being teased? I mean most of them, just not all of them.
Am I behaving differently toward girls? Yeah, I can answer that. Males and females are totally different beings, and how would you expect to communicate with them in the same way? For example there will be things which you can say to a male, but you can't tell them to a female, right? Furthermore, I found that chatting with girls are uber funny sometimes. You may tease them in a few ways which male won't give you much response for it xD.
Back to the topic. I'm positive that I've no intentions on any girls which I've been teasing with. My heart is still on her, and it still hasn't change though. She's just too sweet, beautiful, and used to be a comfortable and nice partner to talk with...
Enough of her, I don't want to talk much about her. Thinking of her will making me sad most of the time. I should freeze my mind from missing her someday...