7 days left until my final exam for p3, p4, p5; and guess what I'm doing? I'm still disturbing some others people in Msn.
I know My p3, p4 might have just finish them in about 2-3 days, and p5 might be taken care with the leftovers. But I don't really have the motivation to study...I just can't get myself to touch the book even though I wanted to. It's just like when I'm intact with the book, something might happen (thinking of her, of course; and it'll distrupt me in focusing, I know that). Tommorow, I must force myself in holding the book, and totally focus myself in it. I might as well as thinking of she's calling me to study and at least get a pass (it might be a motivation source? I don't know until I try them out tommorow, or to be accurate its today, after I've awake. Wish me luck, haha...I might need plenty of lucks to strike a breakeven for my p5, or else my mom will going to murder me for failing it.