Okay, what you guys and girls think about the three key words above.
Ugly = makes us feel some kind of disgusting, or uncomfortable feelings. When we use this word most of them time. Without doubt, it's when you see an UGLY girl. No offence though. Ugly doesn't meant to be hopeless, and I'm one of those who pushed into the ugly community too, since I'm just one disgusting guy out there. I know how to feel when you're ugly especially when someone just directly sputter to you this word. It hurts a lot though. No one deserve to be ugly; everyone does wish they would be the most handsome/beautiful humans out there, or at least a normal human with average look.
Okay I'm going to say something out that I didn't have enough to say out previously. I'm just one of those guys out there. I do care physical a lot, but not that much though. My ideal mate, or if I ever have one...I just want her to be on her normal look. Not too ugly has just pass the border line. Let me ask you all something, would you mind to face someone's ugly forever? NO! It's the exact answer I'll give. Normally, those who commited to love will exactly says yes. Yes huh? Can you confirm that the answer will last forever? Although I'm still young, and I believe that it won't last for forever. Someday, even that your partner is handsome/beautiful, you'll also get bored facing them; and what about ugly? The answer's already there...As long as my mate has a normal look, it's okay. I know, I'm ugly and maybe, I'm not good enough for making such choice, but still I'm human, thoughts appear around my mind anytime and at anywhere...
Beauitiful and Handsome. Yeah, a lot people around the world will says that, if you love someone, his/her physical won't matter you, or they'll be perfect in your eyes. These are true, but yet fake. The first will be easily ejected out from your mind as time passes; while the second, I believe. She always appear in my mind, as a perfect figure. No one could ever take away her place from my mind and heart(for now though). I can't promise anything, cos I don't want to broke my promise. Anyway, these words are disaster for me, since I seems to easily have a crush on beautiful girls. Man, I don't wish to be like this, but no choice, humans like me are born to be like that. We can't do anything other tan accepting our fate, and also control those feelings. I've successfully manipulate these although they're hard; still there are leakage, sometime the thoughts will come out from my mind.
Gosh, lazy to blog since I've no topics to write. Sorry for my dear blog since I abandoned you for weeks...Terribly sorry...