I've been regret cause I didn't really spend my time studying english last time, that's why my english sucks...Ever since I started college, thus it begins my time for self-studying english, and communicate with others in english.
English is a beautiful language. Why? This is exactly because it has a wide area of words. Even just for describing merely a single words, you can find out that there are words which more than you thought to describe that...Unlike chinese and malays, they doesn't have tons of words just to describe something, but who cares. Every things have their strength and weakeness right? Not criticizing other language though ;P.
I'm falling in love to such the beauty of this language, and want to approach it more. Even in my room, the huge oxford dictionary just laid somewhere nearby my usual hang out spot, just for me to refer whenever I need.
Anyone agree with me, lol?