Within Temptation

The Forsaken

The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..

Credit: anotakuami

Chatbox






Friends

  • BoA
  • JJ
  • Sibeh Sien
  • Adelee Ho
  • Adeline
  • Carmen Lu
  • Christine Ang
  • Ching Yong
  • Daniel Andrew
  • De Min
  • Donnovan
  • Donut
  • Eileen
  • Guo Xiang
  • Hao Zhi
  • Hoh Geap
  • Hui Ting
  • James Jack
  • Joyce Ding
  • Kacy Lam
  • Kah Yean
  • Leeza
  • Lok Soon
  • Mary Koh
  • Mr. Marcus
  • Mr. Jay
  • Munn Sing
  • Phynaz
  • Pei Ting
  • Pey Xen
  • Sharee Ch'ng
  • Sheng Yuan
  • Sher Huey
  • Siu Hong
  • Suan Li
  • Sui Yuan
  • Sze Ming
  • Tatt Hoong
  • Vern Yen
  • Wee Ven
  • William Heng
  • Yee Phing
  • Yong We
  • Yi Lian
  • Yue Ying

  • Archives


    [ February 2006 ]
    [ March 2006 ]
    [ April 2006 ]
    [ May 2006 ]
    [ June 2006 ]
    [ July 2006 ]
    [ August 2006 ]
    [ September 2006 ]
    [ October 2006 ]
    [ November 2006 ]
    [ December 2006 ]
    [ January 2007 ]
    [ February 2007 ]
    [ March 2007 ]
    [ April 2007 ]
    [ May 2007 ]
    [ June 2007 ]
    [ July 2007 ]
    [ August 2007 ]
    [ September 2007 ]
    [ October 2007 ]
    [ November 2007 ]
    [ December 2007 ]
    [ January 2008 ]
    [ February 2008 ]
    [ March 2008 ]
    [ April 2008 ]
    [ May 2008 ]
    [ June 2008 ]
    [ July 2008 ]
    [ August 2008 ]
    [ September 2008 ]
    [ October 2008 ]
    [ November 2008 ]
    [ December 2008 ]
    [ January 2009 ]
    [ February 2009 ]
    [ March 2009 ]
    [ April 2009 ]
    [ May 2009 ]
    [ June 2009 ]
    [ July 2009 ]
    [ August 2009 ]
    [ September 2009 ]
    [ October 2009 ]
    [ December 2009 ]
    [ January 2010 ]
    [ February 2010 ]
    [ March 2010 ]
    [ April 2010 ]
    [ January 2011 ]
    [ May 2011 ]

    Counter


    Leo


    67% Leo

  • Groundbreaking Thinker (GT)

  • Tsubasa's Corner


    Credit: ~Momoko-Asuka

    Credit: koinogen

    Saturday, April 01, 2006

    Additional



    How silly I am...Few days ago the post, actually I wanted to write something which I should write. But in the end, I ended up by writing craps and didn't touch the things I want to spill out....What a fool...

    Yeah, what I want to say is, related to fantasy and gaming again. Playing games, fusing your thoughts with theirs, imagining you were one of the characters within the games, and grow along with them. Isn't it a supreme idea? Its a work which I prefer and enjoy to do. Every games have their own morale values, themes. These are the main thing I'll aim for when I'm playing games or even...watching anime. I've learnt a lot things through it, without doubt...

    Hatred, is something common in this world. If can, it would be better not to return hatred with hate. It'll lead to continueous hatred, and they'll never end. I can't say that I didn't hate anyone before (espeically someone who's close to me, at my family), but I will, and swear I would try my best to banish these hatred that buried deep within my heart. For conclusion, the world will become more peaceful if hatred among our heart, will dimish slowly.
    In contrast, forgiving is something related to hatred. If we want vanquish the hatred deep within us, one of the way we would choose is by forgiving. It's one of the best morale value I've found out. Whenever we forgive someone, the world will be at least, a bit more peaceful...
    ~Source : Legend of Legaia, Final Fantasy(s), Tales of Legendia, etc.

    Equivalent trade...huh? From Full Metal Alchemist the anime. Oh, if this would applied to the world, then there'll be no chaos and the world will be kind enough to grant those who works hard for chasing their dreams. Perhaps, reality is always opposite of fantasy. Even though we have paid our efforts, but most of the time, luck factors and the ending we deserve will be something different from the one we thought. Something in the world that even you paid everything for it, you would never gain it in the end. It's already set, and we can't use our weak hands to change anything of it. What we can do is just, merely accept the cruel of the reality. So what for we work hard? Humans like me is just a foolish creature. Even though I can estimate/predict that I'll fail, but still my body subconsciously operates and apporaches the task. My mind echoes to my body, which kinda ignoring its order, :"If you don't try, you'll regret. Even though you tried and failed, at least you've participate in the battle and have some glorious moment." Wow, those words aren't fake at all.

    The most important thing in the world can be split into a few. They consist of family, friendship, love, dignity, power, and some others. These fives are those who appears in my mind. Everyone has their own prespective opinion about which one come first. For me, friendship will be the most important thing in my life, follow up by love, family, dignity, and lastly - power. Why do I choose friendship? I've been in a few very bad scenarios. I am so sad, full with sorrows at the moment. Who are those who come and save me out from the darkness? Friends...They're such a kindful beings that would support/cheer you whenever you're down. I'm touched with the bond of the friendship between humans in a few games (Although friendship is a commom issues in every games/stories, but I founded out that a few of them are nice). The first and only, the friendship between Keough and Iruka in Ragnarok Animation. When I first watch the anime, it had totally attracted my thoughts. It's also the source of me starting to blog, writing stories. I couldn't hold my tears back when I saw the bond between the two friends. In Tales of Legendia, the bond between a human and an animal, are strong enough to supress a lot beings all around the world. It sounds ridiculous but I believe that someday, or maybe it had already happens around the world. I didn't meant anything bad, but what I want to say is...Friendship is far the most important thing we have in our whole life.

    I'll not touch much about experience. I'm lack experience/inexperience about these kind of thing; but...I'll mention about a few games which posses nice love stories...
    Without doubt, these fews will be one of the most interesting ones.
    Final Fantasy 8, X, X-2; Metal Gear Solid 1 (This one that really makes me cry cause of the ending); Resident Evil : Code Veronica; -and some more, I can't squeeze them out from my mind, at this moment.
    Anime : ~ Ragnarok Animation
    ~Love will be nothing without Sacrifices~

    Haiz...another lame topic...Quite long and is already long enough for the fellow readers to get bored; although I still got quite a lot things popping out within my mind. I think it's time to end this, sorry cause I keep on mentioning and taking out examples from games...

    Waiting for your arrival @ 12:24 AM