Okay, ever since the beginning of year 2006, I've almost, or completely lost my interest in playing games. Time before year 2006, I'm still a guy who crazy in playing game. Whenever I started a game, I'll try my best to finish it as soon as possible.
Recently, my mom just bought me a new ps2, @#$%^##% dumb previous ps2 spoilt and need buy new one, it's already spoilt for 1 to 2 years!!! I thought I can be a bit happier if I try to paralyze myself from playing game, but I was wrong. The thought and interest had been totally erased. I've not really any mood to play those game. Sad thing, I've lost something which prove to be useful to me...
I've discover that something scary had engulfs my mind. Resident Evil series games had turned out to be one of my favourite game. I just like to torture those enemy by playing it, especially Resident Evil 4, which I believe is the game I love the most. I replayed the game for a tons of time, just to enjoy torturing. One of my friend saw and said that I'm insane. 0_0 I admit that I've started to obess with gothic, violence, and gore. I don't know why I'm acting this way, maybe the darker side of mine had slowly released out and take control of my mind.
I don't know what to do, or even say. My mind is still in confusing state right now, and sorrows still obscuring my face. I can't act to be happy that effective and efficient like before, ever since the day Spm result were released.
What's going on with me? I'm still seeking an answer and solution for it. Hope it won't be too late for me to find out...