I'm lame, and moodless. I'm going to post something for fun since it had been appearing in my mind for whole day already.
I've been playing ps-ps2, since standard 5, and without doubt, I must have completed quite a number of games. I'll list them here :
-Ape Escape 2
-Ape Escape : Pumped and Primed
-Bloody Roar II
-Bugs Bunny & Taz : Time Busters
-Chocobo's Dungeon 2
-Crash Bandicoot
-Crash Bandicoot 2 : Cortex Strikes Back
-Crash Bandicoot 3 : Warped
-Crash Bandicoot : The Wrath of Cortex
-Crash : Twin Sanity
-Crash Team Racing
-Devil May Cry 2
-Digimon Digital Card Battle
-Digimon World 1
-Digimon World 2
-Dino Crisis
-Dino Crisis 2
-DynastyWarrior 2
-DynastyWarrior 3
-DynastyWarrior 4
-DynastyWarrior 5
-DynastyTactics 2
-Dragon Ball Z Budokai 1
-Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2
-Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3
-Dragon Ball Z Budokai : Tenkaichi
-Dragon Ball Z : Sagas
-Fatal Frame II : Crimson Butterfly
-Final Fantasy VIII
-Final Fantasy IX
-Final Fantasy X
-Final Fantasy X-2
-Grand Theft Auto : Vice City
-Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas
-Grandia 3
-Grand Turismo 2
-Kingdom Hearts
-Legend of Legaia
-Legaia 2
-Maximo
-MediEvil
-MediEvil 2
-Megaman : Legends 2
-Megaman X5
-Megaman X6
-Megaman X7
-Megaman X8
-Metal Gear Solid 1
-Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons of Liberty
-Metal Gear Solid 3 : Snake Eater
-Mystic Hero
-Onimusha 1
-Onimusha 2
-Onimusha 3
-Resident Evil 2
-Resident Evil 3
-Resident Evil 4
-Resident Evil X : Code Veronica
-Resident Evil Outbreak : File 1
-Resident Evil Outbreak : File 2
-Star Ocean : Till The End Of The Time
-Soul Blade
-Soul Calibur 2
-Tales of Destiny 2
-The Legend of Dragoon
-Yu-Gi-Oh : Duelist of the Roses
These are those rpg/action games with storyline which I played. Quite a small number compared to other though since I've missed out some games like Suikoden etc...Those unfinished and battle games I didn't really put them in...sad case...haiz