Within Temptation

The Forsaken

The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..

Credit: anotakuami

Chatbox






Friends

  • BoA
  • JJ
  • Sibeh Sien
  • Adelee Ho
  • Adeline
  • Carmen Lu
  • Christine Ang
  • Ching Yong
  • Daniel Andrew
  • De Min
  • Donnovan
  • Donut
  • Eileen
  • Guo Xiang
  • Hao Zhi
  • Hoh Geap
  • Hui Ting
  • James Jack
  • Joyce Ding
  • Kacy Lam
  • Kah Yean
  • Leeza
  • Lok Soon
  • Mary Koh
  • Mr. Marcus
  • Mr. Jay
  • Munn Sing
  • Phynaz
  • Pei Ting
  • Pey Xen
  • Sharee Ch'ng
  • Sheng Yuan
  • Sher Huey
  • Siu Hong
  • Suan Li
  • Sui Yuan
  • Sze Ming
  • Tatt Hoong
  • Vern Yen
  • Wee Ven
  • William Heng
  • Yee Phing
  • Yong We
  • Yi Lian
  • Yue Ying

  • Archives


    [ February 2006 ]
    [ March 2006 ]
    [ April 2006 ]
    [ May 2006 ]
    [ June 2006 ]
    [ July 2006 ]
    [ August 2006 ]
    [ September 2006 ]
    [ October 2006 ]
    [ November 2006 ]
    [ December 2006 ]
    [ January 2007 ]
    [ February 2007 ]
    [ March 2007 ]
    [ April 2007 ]
    [ May 2007 ]
    [ June 2007 ]
    [ July 2007 ]
    [ August 2007 ]
    [ September 2007 ]
    [ October 2007 ]
    [ November 2007 ]
    [ December 2007 ]
    [ January 2008 ]
    [ February 2008 ]
    [ March 2008 ]
    [ April 2008 ]
    [ May 2008 ]
    [ June 2008 ]
    [ July 2008 ]
    [ August 2008 ]
    [ September 2008 ]
    [ October 2008 ]
    [ November 2008 ]
    [ December 2008 ]
    [ January 2009 ]
    [ February 2009 ]
    [ March 2009 ]
    [ April 2009 ]
    [ May 2009 ]
    [ June 2009 ]
    [ July 2009 ]
    [ August 2009 ]
    [ September 2009 ]
    [ October 2009 ]
    [ December 2009 ]
    [ January 2010 ]
    [ February 2010 ]
    [ March 2010 ]
    [ April 2010 ]
    [ January 2011 ]
    [ May 2011 ]

    Counter


    Leo


    67% Leo

  • Groundbreaking Thinker (GT)

  • Tsubasa's Corner


    Credit: ~Momoko-Asuka

    Credit: koinogen

    Wednesday, March 22, 2006

    Darkness Had Returned...



    You know wert, I've been rarely updating my blog nowadays...You know why? That's because everyday my thoughts are almost the same, and I just don't want to repeat them again and again inside this blog, it's sucks....

    Today, during my p3 class, after lunch we still have 2 hours class. Just as the class starts, or started for a moment, she appears on my mind again. I've subconciously written her chinese name within my notes. I've pressed too deep enough until after I use rubber to rub them off, the mark is still there. I could still read her name on the notes. For me, her chinese name sounds so beautiful, and far the best words I know in Chinese. I've tried to keep myself from thinking her, by talking to others, but still...I failed. I still couldn't forget her even though I'm doing so...

    It ended up by the dark and stormy night. As usual I went online when I reached home. I'm prepared to edit my story since I've just got a nice inspiration today, and going to insert them into the story. It's still untitled until now, sad case huh? Around 9-10, she went online. It's been a routine work for me to click her name when she's online, and message her 'Hi'...As I thought, she didn't reply at all. After waiting for a long time (approximately 20-30minutes), I message her 'Are you there' since her status didn't change to 'away' or 'busy'. And still, I didn't get any reply. Getting a bit frustrated, I asked my friend to try...message her. Within a few moment, he told me that she has reply him, and furthermore is extraordinary fast that type. WHAT THE HELL is this happening. Upon hearing this news, my mood had automaticly die off, and feeling like suicide that kind. Without any waste of time, I bid farewell with anyone that I'm currently chatting with, except her, and click on the magical button 'Sign Out' without any hesitate.

    With that job done, I immediately logon to blogger and post this article. Currently, the suffering heart aches had return to me 0_0. It hasn't buggering me for such a long time already, and I've to communicate with this long gone friend for some moment. I don't know why she's doing so, and I don't want to know either. Maybe I should think about giving up starting for now...

    UGGGGGHHHH...It's pain. If let me choose a word, I want to use the word bleeding to describe it. The Hell's Gate maybe is opening and giving me a warm welcome? Tatt Hoong! Tell me what should I do since you're something like Grim Reaper, or Message Deliverer from the Hell...

    Waiting for your arrival @ 10:27 PM