The Forsaken
The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..

| 67% Leo |
![]() |


ok, I'm just here to express some of my feelings. Wo Ni De Shou, is a song sang by one of my favorite singer, Guang Liang. Direct translate for the song name is 'Holding Your Hands'. It can be said the song I love the most, since it's the most touching among all of them. Sometime, when I'm sad and hearing the song, tears could burst out from my eyes...I know, a male shouldn't cry so easily, but I really can't withstand that sometimes when I hearing this song.
A few weeks before or during SPM, I've got my single opportunity to watch the music video of this song. Not surprised, the music video is really touching. Let me recall some memories about that video. Hmm...I remembered that in the video, looks like guang liang's girlfriend (shud b), had died due to some reason. Even though his girlfriend is dead, he's still love her so deeply, until he gets himself make a puppet, or something reassemble his girlfriend. Days and days, he keep on making the puppet, without much sleep, drink, or eat (I think so), and soon his physical appearance changed a lot. It can be see that he didn't shave, and get himself look very messy.Throughout the video, his memories are all recalled, and as time pass, I could see his memories are being saved/taken down into photographs, in black and white. I not really know how to explain that, kinda sorry T_T...Finally, he finished created the puppet. It look just exactly like his girlfriend. During the end of the video, I can't really remembered clearly, but what's still fresh within my mind is, the lifeless puppet, do have tears rolling down from her eye lashes, this should means that the girl get touched by the deep love guang liang to her.
Sorry for poor explaination, but I really can't remember the scenes within the video clearly, that's what I quite upset of.In the same time, I would wish that I can have the opportunity to rewatch this video, it's really damn touching. For the love between couples, that is so deep. I don't care it's original or pirated, I just want rewatch it...T_T *sad sad*lame topic, huh? Sorry for bothering any1 who's reading this...