Within Temptation

The Forsaken

The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..

Credit: anotakuami

Chatbox






Friends

  • BoA
  • JJ
  • Sibeh Sien
  • Adelee Ho
  • Adeline
  • Carmen Lu
  • Christine Ang
  • Ching Yong
  • Daniel Andrew
  • De Min
  • Donnovan
  • Donut
  • Eileen
  • Guo Xiang
  • Hao Zhi
  • Hoh Geap
  • Hui Ting
  • James Jack
  • Joyce Ding
  • Kacy Lam
  • Kah Yean
  • Leeza
  • Lok Soon
  • Mary Koh
  • Mr. Marcus
  • Mr. Jay
  • Munn Sing
  • Phynaz
  • Pei Ting
  • Pey Xen
  • Sharee Ch'ng
  • Sheng Yuan
  • Sher Huey
  • Siu Hong
  • Suan Li
  • Sui Yuan
  • Sze Ming
  • Tatt Hoong
  • Vern Yen
  • Wee Ven
  • William Heng
  • Yee Phing
  • Yong We
  • Yi Lian
  • Yue Ying

  • Archives


    [ February 2006 ]
    [ March 2006 ]
    [ April 2006 ]
    [ May 2006 ]
    [ June 2006 ]
    [ July 2006 ]
    [ August 2006 ]
    [ September 2006 ]
    [ October 2006 ]
    [ November 2006 ]
    [ December 2006 ]
    [ January 2007 ]
    [ February 2007 ]
    [ March 2007 ]
    [ April 2007 ]
    [ May 2007 ]
    [ June 2007 ]
    [ July 2007 ]
    [ August 2007 ]
    [ September 2007 ]
    [ October 2007 ]
    [ November 2007 ]
    [ December 2007 ]
    [ January 2008 ]
    [ February 2008 ]
    [ March 2008 ]
    [ April 2008 ]
    [ May 2008 ]
    [ June 2008 ]
    [ July 2008 ]
    [ August 2008 ]
    [ September 2008 ]
    [ October 2008 ]
    [ November 2008 ]
    [ December 2008 ]
    [ January 2009 ]
    [ February 2009 ]
    [ March 2009 ]
    [ April 2009 ]
    [ May 2009 ]
    [ June 2009 ]
    [ July 2009 ]
    [ August 2009 ]
    [ September 2009 ]
    [ October 2009 ]
    [ December 2009 ]
    [ January 2010 ]
    [ February 2010 ]
    [ March 2010 ]
    [ April 2010 ]
    [ January 2011 ]
    [ May 2011 ]

    Counter


    Leo


    67% Leo

  • Groundbreaking Thinker (GT)

  • Tsubasa's Corner


    Credit: ~Momoko-Asuka

    Credit: koinogen

    Monday, February 20, 2006

    A 'Surprising' New College Life



    For this week in college, I know I've changed quite a lot. During this week, I've express myself out to the community, joining them. Eventually, I meet quite a great number of new friends. For example, last week my msn only got about 3-6 friends from college, while now I got about 25+, so big difference right?


    Furthermore, shockingly, I've quite a great number of girl gender friends. Compared to secondary, secondary's just like too little compared to now. For my surprise, I found that mostly, or all the girls in college are open-minded. They're a LOT more easier to communicate, and crapping with them, I really do have fun be-friend with them XD.Especially a girl same class as me, Adelee /gg...she's so nice to bully, everyday I enjoy crapping with her, and also Bully, am I a bad boy? Haha...


    And also, I've become good friend with a guy name Daniel, on the second day we know each other. Fast, isn't it? I also quite shocked for the short period for us to become kinda like good friends. He's a nice guy, and I'll place my faith on him as always. Nevertheless, I still have some fearful feeling within me, scare to get betrayed again...I really feel sorry for having such feeling towards him...I'm sorry, Daniel...


    Whole class had calling me 'chao sui wong', mainly cos I always mix up and talk with girls. Yeah, I admit it, I love to talk with girls, if I didn't talk with them I'll feel bored to dead. Not bad huh? Now I got a lot more nicknames, with approximately 6 of them with the title 'King' and 1 of them with the title 'Lord', so funny right? haha....


    Thursday, after my CAT classes, we've a long break before LAN class. Me and my fellow classmates, had went for a lunch and Sunway Pyramid together. During the lunch, a girl and I introduced ourselves to each other. She's quite a cute girl xD...But something I need to say sorry. When we're in the cinema, the girl - Pei Li, and I, or should I say I'm the one who keep talking with her, had caused distrupt to the others. I want to grab this oppurtunity to apologize to the others, from my mistakes.


    For conclusion, I found that my college's life is SO interesting. Before that I think I got say I'll maybe ignore the community but now...It's totaly the opposite of what I've said. Hypocrite, right?...I don't know...Sometime I can't really control myself from doing something...Now I just hope that everything will be smooth, I don't really hope a 'major' event will suddenly pop out and make me suicide.


    Chinese New Year is about 8 hours from now, for my time here GMT+8.Nothing much for me to do, just another boring CNY. Hopefully Wednesday or Thursday will reach faster, cause I want go and overnight in my friend's house, until Sunday xD...


    posted on January 27, 2006 11:48 PM


    Waiting for your arrival @ 12:11 AM