Okay, I'm here to summarized out my sad, form 5 life.It's really the toughest year 2005 for my whole life. A few major events, that had caused me to be depressed, and sad throughout the year.
As I mentioned before, the 2 major events are my 1st and 2nd crush. Until now, the feeling, special feeling to 'her' still didn't fade, instead of that, it gets stronger from day to day. I still don't know what to do, I tried to forget her, but I failed. It's just so tough, the toughest quest that I'm doing. Seems like I going to fail the quest, and can't remove her from my heart.She's in Taylor college now, where as (I don't know is this the right phrase =.=') I'm in Sunway college. The chance for us to meet again is...almost 0%. Whatever, now she's in the famous college. There's surely a lot, and tons more of her colleague, which may stand a chance to be with her. I can't really do anything, just wishes her good luck in finding her ideal partner, that treat her good, and make her happy. If that's happen, I'm satisfy with it.
Secondly, the next major event is the betrayal. I noticed, he had undergone a deep change. Him today, is totally, or almost different with his previous personality. Humans do change when time comes? right? Nothing much I can do so. It's just like the fate, and destiny of everyone had been set, no matter how we work to change it, our efforts will be wasted in the end. I just treat it as a, painful experience within my life, telling myself to be more careful in further. Two weeks had passed since I entered my college, and I didn't seem to have any friends yet. Maybe it's because of this? I don't know, hope that I'll figure it out soon.
Nevertheless, I still gained a few precious things to me this year, especially friendship. Friendship is such an important thing to us, more important than love also. Without friendship, we'll surely get lost within darkness. I remember, when I fall in darkness, my friend raised his/her hand out, to pull me out from the dark. I'm touched, and I'll cherish the friendship I've no matter what. And hereby, I thank sze ming, clement, guo xiang, my pet sis, and every of my friends. Thank you for supporting, and treating me as a friend.In the same time, I want to apologize to guo xiang, for my rudeness, and my bad attitude. We always get to argument, and the main cause of the argument probably is...me. I'm sorry that I always cause those argument, and hope it'll not demolish, and ruin the friendship between us. I sincerely apologize here.
Through the whole year, I've found a few ways to release my feelings. One of them is writting diary, that doesn't last for long, lol! And also, I've tried my best to release my feelings by telling my experience, and my feeling to my friend. But it not really work, since the more I tell them, the more annoying they'll feel I am. So I do that rarely, with the exception of serious case. And also, I begin writing blogs. My english mastery is poor, so I think it's not really a successful way.The best way I've found out to fulfill my needs, it's is by reading, or creating my own story. It's a superb, effective way, I've found out. I always surf the web for stories, mainly fantasy/action/romance type stories, which I'm interest in. I get the link from my pet sis, 'donut' xD, which direct me to one of the greatest story I've read. It's the 'Power of Eight'. The story is a great story, written by pros (lol), exciting storyline, and yet the touching romance between the main character and the one he love. I'm hoping for further update for the story will be really really soon. I love the story, and hope I'll find out more interesting story. ^^Secondly, I've created my own story. I haven't name the story yet, so it's still untitled, haha...The story mainly is fantasy kind, which is written by a poor grammar fella like me =P. Mainly, the story is reflecting my feeling/thinking. As a writer, I surely love that story, more than 'Power of Eight' xD. Now it's about 60-80% completed, but still, there's no one to edit, and perfect-rize the grammar of the story for me, making it a great story T_T. I tried to send to my friends and get a review for them, but to tell the truth, looks like there's no one who actually finish the story, and none of them give me a review. Sad, huh? Maybe I'm the only one who will finish reading the story only...haiz...
It's a quite long, and boring blog, isn't it? Sorry for writing such a meaningless blog, but it's a way for me to release my feelings.Year 2005 had ended, and here comes year 2006. A painful year 2005, and I wish it'll not be the same to year 2006. Pray that there's a 'major' event that will cause me happy ^^.