Within Temptation

The Forsaken

The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..

Credit: anotakuami

Chatbox






Friends

  • BoA
  • JJ
  • Sibeh Sien
  • Adelee Ho
  • Adeline
  • Carmen Lu
  • Christine Ang
  • Ching Yong
  • Daniel Andrew
  • De Min
  • Donnovan
  • Donut
  • Eileen
  • Guo Xiang
  • Hao Zhi
  • Hoh Geap
  • Hui Ting
  • James Jack
  • Joyce Ding
  • Kacy Lam
  • Kah Yean
  • Leeza
  • Lok Soon
  • Mary Koh
  • Mr. Marcus
  • Mr. Jay
  • Munn Sing
  • Phynaz
  • Pei Ting
  • Pey Xen
  • Sharee Ch'ng
  • Sheng Yuan
  • Sher Huey
  • Siu Hong
  • Suan Li
  • Sui Yuan
  • Sze Ming
  • Tatt Hoong
  • Vern Yen
  • Wee Ven
  • William Heng
  • Yee Phing
  • Yong We
  • Yi Lian
  • Yue Ying

  • Archives


    [ February 2006 ]
    [ March 2006 ]
    [ April 2006 ]
    [ May 2006 ]
    [ June 2006 ]
    [ July 2006 ]
    [ August 2006 ]
    [ September 2006 ]
    [ October 2006 ]
    [ November 2006 ]
    [ December 2006 ]
    [ January 2007 ]
    [ February 2007 ]
    [ March 2007 ]
    [ April 2007 ]
    [ May 2007 ]
    [ June 2007 ]
    [ July 2007 ]
    [ August 2007 ]
    [ September 2007 ]
    [ October 2007 ]
    [ November 2007 ]
    [ December 2007 ]
    [ January 2008 ]
    [ February 2008 ]
    [ March 2008 ]
    [ April 2008 ]
    [ May 2008 ]
    [ June 2008 ]
    [ July 2008 ]
    [ August 2008 ]
    [ September 2008 ]
    [ October 2008 ]
    [ November 2008 ]
    [ December 2008 ]
    [ January 2009 ]
    [ February 2009 ]
    [ March 2009 ]
    [ April 2009 ]
    [ May 2009 ]
    [ June 2009 ]
    [ July 2009 ]
    [ August 2009 ]
    [ September 2009 ]
    [ October 2009 ]
    [ December 2009 ]
    [ January 2010 ]
    [ February 2010 ]
    [ March 2010 ]
    [ April 2010 ]
    [ January 2011 ]
    [ May 2011 ]

    Counter


    Leo


    67% Leo

  • Groundbreaking Thinker (GT)

  • Tsubasa's Corner


    Credit: ~Momoko-Asuka

    Credit: koinogen

    Monday, February 20, 2006

    The Power Of Friendship



    Since form 1, just as I entered chs, I've actually meet quite a number of friends. But there's just two who really important to me, that I'll never forget for my whole life.

    The first is hong sze ming. Since form 1, the 1st time i know him, he already treat me as a friend of his. That time, I'm kinda lonely, cos of my attitude, there's not really any people which willing to befriend with me. They didn't hate me, and that's already a good news. He shows me what a true friendship is, which I'll cherish for my whole life. Every time when I encounter problem, he'll always be the light, that will lighten of my road, and bring me to the right path. Without his help, I'll fell into darkness, and lost within it, for forever and ever. He always be the first one who'll cheer me up, whenever I feel sad. And I feel comfortable for sputtering my words to him.I just always cause him problems, and every time will need him to help me solve it. I'm sorry, cause causing him so much problems...

    secondly, he's wong yew theng. At the beginning, the word enemy would perfectly describe our relationship. Every time we meet, I'll always get scold by him, due to my 'childish-ness'. And so, it leads to one of the major event, which I get hurt by him. I don't know how to describe myself during that time, but mainly is just very stupid, and also anything bad would perfectly fits me. After that incident, I think I was awakened. " I'd better to know one more friend than one more enemy." With this sentence, I choose to change myself as much as I could, and tried to befriend with him. At the beginning, he still hates me, and tried to ignore me or something similar to it. But, I didn't give up, and I keep on trying that.It comes to form 2, and I'm the same class as him again. Eventually, the two enemies are fated to sit together. He's the one who'll sitting beside me for a long period. I still didn't give up, and my efforts were paid. Slowly, the fire of our friendship glowed. We're getting better from days to days.Form 3, we're almost lost contact, since our class are separate far apart.And back to form 4, we remeet. Too, we're fated to sit together again. Is it fate? Maybe we're fated to be true friends. As for form 4 and form 5, our relationship grew stronger, and it reached until now.He's someone important to me, without his appearance, I think I'll never grow as mature as now, maybe I'll still be a very childish boy...

    Before I end this, I'll greatly, and deeply thanks to two of my friends. Without you two, my life will be hopeless, and there will not be really any paths/routes for me to choose. I'll cherish the friendship till the end of my life, I swear!

    ~My friends forever~

    Waiting for your arrival @ 12:04 AM