For this few weeks and months, I begin to make more enemies rather than friends...It happens probably because of my attitude problem, and hypocrite?...
In college, I've meet quite a number of new friends. Those are like- Daniel, Wyn Yan, Liang Jie, Sui Yuan, Yong We, Xiao Meng, Siu Hong, Tiger(sorry I still dono your full name), Tat Hong, Mark, Lionel, Chee Eng, and a lot boys more...For girl there are actually, or should be quite a number of them also, I think. I try to tell you all that sooner, or later you'll find that my real personality, or my real face, which is kinda scary probably? I don't want either hurting anyone in the end, or making any enemies...
I just trying my best to create jokes, and hope they'll not hurt you all. I really enjoy seeing anyone(not only girls a, those guys don't misunderstand me =.=) laughs, cause it'll makes me feel a bit proud and happy, could be.Hopefully Daniel and the others will not get hurt, caused someone like had already fall victim, and looks like his/her feelings get injured by my stubborness.
posted on February 9, 2006 5:03 AM