The Forsaken
The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..

| 67% Leo |
![]() |


The story that I've created, which I love it very much, had almost completed, approximately 80%+ with some major parts which is still unfinished. Tommorow, or sooner I'll be going my friend's house, to stay for about 6 days, and hopefully I can finish editing/polishing the main story, and post it on websites after that, so that I can get reviews from the fellow readers xD...Until now, I've still not yet get any names for the story, and Hopefully I can think of a name very very soon.
Actually, I've been thinking for the next part of my story, which is the Part 2. Since today afternoon I'm free, so I've a serious think about it, and finally came out with the idea I'm going to start it now. I've a rough plot now, which I feel not bad already, and is going to improve it more as time passes. What I wish is I could write more things related to romance in the Part 2, but I can't really do so. I never been in any relation before, and I couldn't imagine or describe out those feelings at all. What I could describe is how's the feeling when in a crush on someone. Haiz...
Still got much more to go, I still need to squeeze ideas out from my mind.
Hopefully, when my story published on the web, it'll get some reviews, so that I can know what's wrong with myself, and try to correct it. And hopes there's really got people appreciate it, cause I've spent quite long time and lots of efforts on it.
posted on January 30, 2006 9:47 AM