After 5th of December, it's the end of my secondary school life...On the same day, my class, 5sf2, with some other people from the other class, had a party at ming's house. It's really a nice house party, but sadly, someone that I wish to go, didn't go...
The event is almost 3 weeks from now, and everybody is almost busy either in preparing to go college, or working. I'm going for the 1st intake, and at Sunway College, for CAT and ACCA course. I heard a lot people going for Taylors, haih, maybe gonna lost contact with a lots of my friends, and furthermore, she's going to Taylor, too. Seems like I'm only the "few" who going for S.C, and I'm still don't know I'm suitable for this course anot...
Last week, my class and friends went to Genting Highlands. Sadly, I could not go there, cos my mother don't let me go. I'm quite sad that I couldn't go with them, especially that she's going there. I saw a few photos she'd taken from the trip, and all of them looks really nice.
Chirstmas is coming soon, and looks like I'm gonna to celebrate it wif my dear computer again, lyk what I done every year...
Hope that me and my friends could still keep in touches, and the friendship between us will never fade.
I don't know what should I write anymore...I'm not really in the mood now, so I should stop here. Forgive me for my poor grammar. ^.^