Within Temptation

The Forsaken

The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..

Credit: anotakuami

Chatbox






Friends

  • BoA
  • JJ
  • Sibeh Sien
  • Adelee Ho
  • Adeline
  • Carmen Lu
  • Christine Ang
  • Ching Yong
  • Daniel Andrew
  • De Min
  • Donnovan
  • Donut
  • Eileen
  • Guo Xiang
  • Hao Zhi
  • Hoh Geap
  • Hui Ting
  • James Jack
  • Joyce Ding
  • Kacy Lam
  • Kah Yean
  • Leeza
  • Lok Soon
  • Mary Koh
  • Mr. Marcus
  • Mr. Jay
  • Munn Sing
  • Phynaz
  • Pei Ting
  • Pey Xen
  • Sharee Ch'ng
  • Sheng Yuan
  • Sher Huey
  • Siu Hong
  • Suan Li
  • Sui Yuan
  • Sze Ming
  • Tatt Hoong
  • Vern Yen
  • Wee Ven
  • William Heng
  • Yee Phing
  • Yong We
  • Yi Lian
  • Yue Ying

  • Archives


    [ February 2006 ]
    [ March 2006 ]
    [ April 2006 ]
    [ May 2006 ]
    [ June 2006 ]
    [ July 2006 ]
    [ August 2006 ]
    [ September 2006 ]
    [ October 2006 ]
    [ November 2006 ]
    [ December 2006 ]
    [ January 2007 ]
    [ February 2007 ]
    [ March 2007 ]
    [ April 2007 ]
    [ May 2007 ]
    [ June 2007 ]
    [ July 2007 ]
    [ August 2007 ]
    [ September 2007 ]
    [ October 2007 ]
    [ November 2007 ]
    [ December 2007 ]
    [ January 2008 ]
    [ February 2008 ]
    [ March 2008 ]
    [ April 2008 ]
    [ May 2008 ]
    [ June 2008 ]
    [ July 2008 ]
    [ August 2008 ]
    [ September 2008 ]
    [ October 2008 ]
    [ November 2008 ]
    [ December 2008 ]
    [ January 2009 ]
    [ February 2009 ]
    [ March 2009 ]
    [ April 2009 ]
    [ May 2009 ]
    [ June 2009 ]
    [ July 2009 ]
    [ August 2009 ]
    [ September 2009 ]
    [ October 2009 ]
    [ December 2009 ]
    [ January 2010 ]
    [ February 2010 ]
    [ March 2010 ]
    [ April 2010 ]
    [ January 2011 ]
    [ May 2011 ]

    Counter


    Leo


    67% Leo

  • Groundbreaking Thinker (GT)

  • Tsubasa's Corner


    Credit: ~Momoko-Asuka

    Credit: koinogen

    Tuesday, February 21, 2006

    JJ, You're the Best!



    okay, I'm here to do something lame and maybe meaningless, which is promote my favourite singer's songs....xD


    Song Name : Now That She's Gone
    girl you know i miss you so
    i didn't know you had to go
    you've had enough of our distance baby
    before i had the chance to say
    i'm staying with you
    for the rest of my life
    don't keep telling me these words
    you don't know how much it hurts
    and i'll promise you eternity
    if you promise me your stay
    but now it's too late
    i'm no longer the man that i was
    i will go on without her
    like a fool who's too sure
    i'm like a brid who's lost her wing
    a fire without its flame
    i don't know how to be strong
    when my love has to move on
    i am a song without a soul
    now that she's gone
    what's left of us is this song
    don't keep telling me these words oh no
    you don't know how much it hurts
    and i'll promise you eternity
    if you promise me your stay
    but now it's too late
    i'm no longer the man that i was
    i will go on without her
    like a fool who's too sure
    i'm like a brid who's lost her wing
    a fire without its flame
    i don't know how to be strong
    when my love has to move on
    i am a song without a soul
    now that she's gone
    what's left of us is this song

    oh yes i know i don't know
    baby i am konw i'am a foul
    and i will go on without her
    like a fool who's too sure
    i'm like a brid who's lost her wing
    a fire without its flame
    i don't know how to be strong
    when my love has to move on
    i am a song without a soul
    now that she's gone
    what's left of us is this song
    this is our song without a soul
    now that you're gone
    what's left of us in this song

    *Now that she's gone, is a new song sing by JJ, one of the two english song in his new album. You know, this song is so nice, the lyrics are so touching, and meaningful. It'll mostly appears as the song which I like the most in his new album...

    Song Name : Down
    I can't believe it
    Tell me I'm dreaming
    That we are still "we"
    It was amazing
    Said you were lucky
    That you found me
    It was on a rainy day that we met
    You didn't have a place to go
    I said we just met so lets go slow but no
    You just told me to keep you from the cold
    Sorry I can't take it
    Why did you fake it
    Why did we kiss
    And I'm just down
    You left me with a note without a sound
    I figured I must have been such a child
    You'll never know how much I've been around
    How my heart just frowns
    If you're down
    I'll be your teddy bear
    I'll be your clown
    I'll take you round and round and
    If you don't mind I could be your standing ground
    Even if that means I'd drown
    And baby, that'll be my one last vow

    *Down...It's always the situation of my, every single hours, minutes, and also seconds...If you're down, I want to be your teddy bear, I want to be your clown, which takes you round and round. I'm willing to be your standing ground even it's will drown me...Would you give me a chance if you're reading this post?

    Haiz sad case...I can't publish other chinese song he got in his new album...All of them are nice and superb...T_T...What I can say that it's a really nice album of JJ...A lot nice songs, which I can't stop myself from hearing them...If I can, I do wish I can sing all his songs haha...But too bad, I can't xD...I love ya forever, JJ & your songs!

    *Update, I just bought JJ's new album! It's really nice, he looks so nice! And those lyrics all are so good, almost perfect suiting my feelings, but just a few of them...Sarang Heyo, means I love you...I love you forever and ever...I'll only tell you "Sarang Heyo", and you'll be the one I always love...

    ~:Sarang Heyo:~


    Waiting for your arrival @ 4:49 PM