The Forsaken
The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..

| 67% Leo |
![]() |


A few days ago, I've talked wif my friend about the fate and believe problem. And I agree with what he's saying.
He said, fate is unchangeable. Actually, it's just something like choosing routes, for our life. When we're borned, we got a lot routes which we can choose only one of them to follow, while abond the others. But once we choose the route, we'll totaly follow the path, and the path is kinda...unchangeable. That's is one thing I missed out, which is one of the key terms.
Although there's some explaination changed, but I'm still agree with Fate is stronger/more important than Believe. Believe is just a fixing tool though.
Hmm, got something which I'm still thinking, I can't really write out cause I don't know how to write...=P
posted on February 5, 2006 3:52 AM