The Forsaken
The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..

| 67% Leo |
![]() |


Okay, my class is going to have a class gathering really really soon, which is this Saturday, about 2 and half days from now. You know, class gathering will probably consists of my whole form 5sf2 class friends last time, and there's a chance for 'her' going.Sorry cos I didn't identify 'her' name out. I don't want to mention that, cos I don't want to hurt her at all cost...
Yeah, I do hope she'll be going, and I've an oppurtunity to tell her my true feeling. I've lost two chances previously, and I hope I really can do it this time.Not I don't want, but I can't really confirm that she's going. Every time even there's gathering, she'll rarely show herself out.The chance of meet her during the class gathering is already very low; if multiple it with the chance of I'll sucess, probably equals to 0% already...
Haiz...I really don't know what to say now. What I'm sure now is I still loving her, without any doubt. If 'you' are reading this blog, don't be surprise? And hopefully you'll attend it, and give me a single chance...I don't deserve that much though...hehe....
posted on February 8, 2006 4:42 AM