The Forsaken
The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..

| 67% Leo |
![]() |


This month...it's kinda sucked up...everything is not going to my way at all...it's just like everything is purposely set to oppose me, be an obstacle on my ways...
I've slowly turned into a lazy bump again...haih...I lazy to move and think, my brain is getting rusty, and...I just kinda like starting to give up my life already...The darkness which once engulfs me had return again, it's bad news, and I don't know how am I actually going to fight it...It maybe created by some stress, or maybe something else, which I don't want to mention out here...
I'm tired of this life...I'm getting worn-out, full with fatigue, and my body turns numb...Feelings are paralyzed, thinking is turning frozen now...Why is this happening?...It's turning seriously, normally I'll have the mood to write story/blog everyday, or a few days once...But now it's almost five days already, and I'm still lazy to do anything at all.
Getting lazy and lazier...I should stop here...Minds are turning blank or my ideas will gone in a few seconds if I didn't write them out right here...
posted on February 15, 2006 7:11 AM