One day and one day passes, her image within my mind had become more and more blur, is it means that something will happen? Even worse, some time I couldn't recall the memories between us.
Yeah, maybe...The enjoyable moment between me and her is almost none, I tried to push myself to remember her but some time, I fail. I'd hope that I really have even a short period, maybe ten seconds is enough, for me to recall it, and enjoy that moments.
My mind, and my heart is totaly two seperate thinking. My mind, some time thinks of something totally opposite of my heart. Both of them may come in a clash, and confuse me. Yeah, it do happen. To take a real example, my mind tell me to go for a girl, but my heart will force myself not to do so. Both sides clashed, and I don't know what to do.
Haiz...I also don't know what to say...Just simply crap out here, to express my feel out probably...
posted on January 29, 2006 8:50 AM