Haiz...Am I really that useless? I've eventually given up playing games (which I believed is a useless talent of mine), since my form 5 life...I think, that was my One, and the Only talent which I own, and slightly proud because of it...Ever since I giving up on that, I'm kinda like left with nothing good...
Singing? Nah...I tried over and over again, and I seem to NOT improving at all. Still the noisy, annoying sound, which I still hate until now. That does prove that I'm not bless with the talent in singing, and also my hardwork doesn't paid off at all...
Writing? Yeah, I'm suck at it overall. All I've write are mostly crap, or either with extremely poor english, which can't compare with those 'pro' at all. I darn wish that I'd be one of them, but I just...I just couldn't reach their standard at all cause...There's some gap blocking and preventing me from further advancing...
Imaging? Sometime I does feel proud of this...Imagining my own fantasy story is what I feel proud of, but...Eventually, I just get complaint or critisize from people saying that what I've written are just llike something similiar to 'recycle footage' and lame...So what's the point of continue writing...I don't want let anyone read my story anymore...They're just sux and a piece of junk created by a stupid guy like me...
Communicating? Hey, I want to tell you all that, other than crap I can't talk already. Crap will does not prove how good we're in communication, but...Frankly, I'll feel darn shy when I'm talking with girl, it just me myself had hold those feelings to preventing them from showed or displayed out. I'm a nervous guy actually, very nervous when do anything...no matter what.
Sport? Hell! I can't play any sport. I can't train myself, and I know even if i does train myself, I'll just be a normal guy. My health had prevent me from playing sport. My stamina are extremely low, and I can easily get sick...
Studying? Oh my gosh...This is what I'm most terrible in...I can't study one you guys and girls know? Always saying I'm smart is just like some compliment given to me. I hereby want to declare that I'm just a brainless, stupid, un-intelligence guy which can't think and study well. To be frank and not boasting, a lot people does said that I'm bless with the brain to think effectively, I don't really know the name for that thing, but in chinese it's called 'Xiao Chong Ming". Yeah whatever, EVEN if I got such thing with me, it'll probably taken away from me since I didn't cherish cause I've been blessed with such thing. My mind is getting worse, I can't think properly. Sometime I'll just ask some really really dumb and lame question, which only those small children asking...My friends will know about these clearly...
What else? I've nothing more that I'm good at. Everyone says that 'You'll find your hidden talent eventually.' Yeah, I'm here to debate, and decline the sentence. It's just can't suits and fits me. I know myself good enough. I know I didn't have any other talent more, without doubt. A useless guy like me, will fade away from community in the end. No one will notice him, even if he dies.