The Forsaken
The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..

| 67% Leo |
![]() |


Actually, there are quite a number of people said that I'm a happy guy, cos I almost laugh every seconds whenever I'm with friends, or the sad faces never appear on my face...Yeah, without doubt, I can say that I like to be happy, or smile anytime I can...I don't want any of my friends worry about me...My acting skills are nice and looks like proffesional, right? I think maybe there are none of them knows about this thing if I didn't write here or tell them...My acting skills had totally covered up all of them *keke*
But.....deep within my heart, I'm almost sad at anytime...The feel of sorrow, depress, I'm already used to it. They pay visit to me very often; while I always try my best to cover up them by doing some 'fake' smiles It's hard to cover up sad faces, I can confirm about that...It's just like u feeling to cry, but you must hold you tears, while make a cheerful smile appears on your face. Tough, isnt it?The laugh you see from my face now, they're rarely the laughter come out from my heart; most of them are just...
Try to be cheerful, or more opstimistic? Yeah, it's just something wrong again...You can't be cheerful all the time, with the problems and sad things haunting you to anywhere you are. Even if you manage to do so, it's just last for a very very short period. It's doesn't last for long, I can confirm that; except you get the problem fixed, and be happy once again. For me, I still got quite a number of problems which bothering me, and I don't know when only I could fix these problems.
How long will this continue? I'm really tired and exhausted already...Feeling like giving up this heavy burden of acting from my shoulder...I'm looking forward the day...I could put down all these burden down, and cry or scream out as loud as I want. It'll probably helps me...
posted on February 16, 2006 7:08 AM